Era: In the city where the people make their fantasies true.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Bye and hello

Mokdong, Seoul

It’s my last day with this family. In some minutes I will be with a new one. I have mixed feelings about the change, I’m sad but at the same time excited. I’m lucky that i won’t move far away which means same school and same friends. The fact that they are Buddhists is really interesting and I really wanna get to know the religion more because it seems really nice and I have also before thought of getting to know the religion more, but never really had the opportunity. Although this also makes me a bit sad, because i really like my church and would like to still go there. So soon my life will change, how much and in which direction i don’t know. I'm prepared of having to giving up much of what I have but still I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment