Era: In the city where the people make their fantasies true.

Sunday 12 June 2011

63 square

Some days ago while my host brother was at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, doing something i didn't really understand. My host mum took me and my other brother to the 63 square that is a 63 floor building where you can go to 63 seaworld, 63 art hall 3d movie, 63 art hall theater(not sure), 63 wax museum or as we did 63 sky art gallery (floor #60). The sky art gallery had quite many creepy paintings (i put one in the end of this message) but really interesting. you wasn't allowed to take photos of the paintings so i only took one outside the entrance. I found it quite funny that every time you came to a pic whit a fat and not so attractive guy/baby on it always red "chinese boy" or something like that in the description :s :P. Anyway it was really nice to the seoul from a different angle and I'm really looking forward to go back and take a look at the seaworld, its probably much bigger than the one in Finland, also they have penguins there x).

63 SQUARE







more info at www.63.co.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment