Era: In the city where the people make their fantasies true.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Lady Gaga + block.B

Today i was out whit some of my exchange student friends (Isabell, Finn and Mona). A rainy rainy day i tell you, thats of course something i likelove, but today i got a bit wet be cause it was really windy :/. So we went to Myeong-dong where we went straight away to a norebang, which is an "of course" when you are with Isabell, and we was almost going a second time but that didn't happen. I can admit that i can't sing, but i like it. And in a norebang i don't care ;). (for you who don't know, norebang is a korean karaoke room)

Lady Gaga - Born this way
When we went to a music store the first thing i thought about was that i had to buy Lady gaga's new c.d. so, well surprise i bough it (i just love her and her music). However what i didn't plan was that i was going to buy Block b's 1st mini album. I only bought it be course there was a poster that you only got when you bought the album. Now it wasn't me who wanted the poster, i hardly even know who they are, but Isabell who already has the album wanted it and she promised me paying the cd later. So i kinda got free music :) and yes they are okay, I will probably start to like their music more when i give them more time.

block.B - New Kids on the Block

And to the end of this post I will update you on my family status. I will be changing family (again) next week. And not only family but also school, so I have only 3 days left in my school now. I think I told you this before, but something I just, I wouldn't want to use the word hate but can come up whit any better one just now, is that I always get the information in the last minutes. Like now my hole life here is going to change and and got to know about it 5 days before :/. Anyway, its nice that my exchange organization hasn't told me anything about this yet. Neither seem my family in Finland got any information.
But i will do another update about the change when it actually has taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment