Era: In the city where the people make their fantasies true.

Sunday 10 July 2011

I have been in a family for one week, and they havent had wifi so i havent been able to update anything in this bloog :/.. Yes i could have made my way to a cafe, as i did yesterday but only had a few minutes on me. Anyway, i changed hostfamily today and these have wifi so i will try to update you abouth my happenings as soon as possible.
I tell you i had a great week, with a lovely family, even if we maybe didnt do much "special things" that could make long posts in the blog i havent been bored at any moment. They are just wonderfull and funny people. And since it was only one of my brothers and my siser who spoke english my korean has become notable better under that short time. I will tell you guys more about the plans we have whit that family later.

But now, have a nice day or as for me, a nice loong sleep in a new bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment