Era: In the city where the people make their fantasies true.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Family update


To long time, again.
Im so'm sorry for not been posting in a really long time, but  i have really been quite busy since the summer holiday started (last weeks thursday). But now i got my self in front of this crapy computer, cant wait to change it to an mac witch i just fear is to expensive to me at the time :/. Anyway its started to show age and i feel a bit sad that i some year ago sat and spoke to my friend how i haven't had any problems whit it. sad that they PC's must go bad in a few years :/ thats why my next will be an mac, everyone i spoke whit that have had them for years claim that they still work as good as news (same you cant say whit hp computers -.-).
Anyway, now you know how i feel about this screen in front of me so i can maybe go back to what i meant to tell you about.
As you know, i was in a host family for one week, and i really enjoyed it. The only downside was that i started to go to a different church as well, so i haven't seen my  friends from there in a long time, but I'm planing on going and visit them someday. Whit this one week family i saw my first 3D movie (yeah, I'm a few years after :P, haven't seen the last hp movie yet either haha), transformers III. However i had to change to another family really soon. This new one i also like, the only problem is that my host brother is moving to america next week sunday so lets see how things change after that. BUT these two last families the children has actually been talking to me, ah, no more shy guys. You know its quite frustrating when you suppose to be brother runs away and hide when your entering the living room/kitchen, witch happened all the time in my second family. But yeah i guess it will be a bit the same now when i wont have anyone more.
The new family dad is really in to showing me around so I'm happy about that. i guess it was the second sunday in this family (17th) that they took me to another church where i got to take practice giving out medicines (my h-dad is a doctor) so it was an experience. the next saturday he wanted to take me to a music and museum thing, but i was out whit my friend then :S.. and this week saturday we went hiking in the mountains, my second time in korea and i love it.

And sorry, i wrote this really fast so it become a bit... well you know, you already read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment